If traveling by air
- Plan to arrive at Denver International Airport by 12:00 noon on Sunday at the very latest. The ride to camp is about 4 hours, including a stop for lunch. Do not choose Colorado Springs airport. Even though it is closer, it’s usually more expensive, so it’s easier if everyone who flies comes into Denver.
- Send our registrar Chris Anderson your flight information at email@example.com.
- Go to the Southwest Airlines baggage claim area and look for a group with bright yellow ribbons or cords tied to their suitcases.
- There is a $40 fee for roundtrip transportation to and from the airport, to cover van rental and gas.
- Plan your return flight no earlier than 3:00 pm on Saturday. The 4-hour + ride from camp makes it impossible to arrive in time for flights earlier than that.
- Please make every effort to make flight arrangements as directed. There is no guarantee that we will have cars/drivers available to accommodate a late arrival or early departure.
If traveling by car, van or bus
Please plan to arrive no later than 6pm on Sunday so you can join us for dinner and our first evening program. Registration opens at 4pm.
See the Directions and Maps page for details on how to get to the Horn Creek Conference Center by car.
If you bring a car, van or bus to camp, there is a place to park your vehicle right at the Mountain Meadows facility where YXL is hosted.
Housing is available for your driver if someone comes with you just to drive. They will need to register as a “Staff Guest.” See the Costs page for details.